[ga] [Fwd: [At-Large] Registrar compliance]

  • To: Ga <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, DHS info <info@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Peretti, Kimberly Kiefer" <Kimberly.Peretti@xxxxxxxxx>, ICANN Policy staff <policy-staff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] [Fwd: [At-Large] Registrar compliance]
  • From: "Jeffrey A. Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 21:10:39 -0800

All,

  Seems history is yet again repeating itself, sadly.
Perhaps as Derek and many of us have seen for years,
and at the decidedly disregard of ICANN's Ombudsman,
as well as Sr. Staff and Bod members, that DOC and/or
DOJ will take appropriate steps to clean up ICANN errant
and irresponsible and potentially dangerous behavior.
????  Although I am myself not entirely hopeful of such
occurring, stranger things have happened.