Re: [ga] Second gTLD Guidebook on its way?

  • To: George Kirikos <gkirikos@xxxxxxxxx>, icann board <icann-board@xxxxxxxxx>, ICANN Policy staff <policy-staff@xxxxxxxxx>, DOC/NTIA ICANN Rep <aheineman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Peter Dengate Thrush <barrister@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Second gTLD Guidebook on its way?
  • From: "Jeffrey A. Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 20:29:18 -0800

George and all,

  It occurs yet again to me that it is ICANN's staff that needs
guidance, not ICANN providing guidance regarding a "Guidebook"
for the introduction of new gTLD's, as it is now again become
clear that ICANN, or it's process leaves much to be desired if
not necessary given that the original/first "Guidebook" has shown
to be far less than adequate.

George Kirikos wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> I noticed at:
>
> http://forum.icann.org/
>
> that several new comment forums were added, i.e. 2gtld-dispute,
> 2gtld-evaluation, 2gtld-guide, etc. I think that's a strong hint that the
> second guidebook will be out very soon.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> George Kirikos
> http://www.leap.com/
>
> P.S. If an ICANN staffer is reading this message, they might want to clean
> up the other "Current comment forums" as several are no longer current.
> They should be closed, and moved to the archived section, with the spam
> within them cleaned out.

Regards,

Spokesman for INEGroup LLA. - (Over 284k members/stakeholders strong!)
   Abraham Lincoln
"YES WE CAN!"  Barack ( Berry ) Obama

jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
My Phone: 214-244-4827