[ga] Re: [At-Large] ICANN PREGUNTAS

  • To: At-Large Worldwide <at-large@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Fatimata Seye Sylla <fsylla@xxxxxxxxx>, fbi.dallas@xxxxxxxxxx, doc/ntia DNSSEC <DNSSEC@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] Re: [At-Large] ICANN PREGUNTAS
  • From: "Jeffrey A. Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 06:52:24 -0800

Fatimata and all,

  PREGUNTAS indeed!

  I agree with your and John's sentaments as to Twomeys salary.
It's way too high for someone that is ultimately responsible for the
loss of $4.2M in the emergancy fund due to poor investment stratagy
and practice.  It's more in Salary than the president of the United States
makes.  It over $100k more per year than 7 or the top 10 US and
international bank CEO's make in salary.  It's twice more than my
CEO makes.  And from the bit of basic research I have done, it's
the top salary of any CEO of any non-profit company that I checked,
and by a significant margin.

  Something smells very fishy here IMO...  Perhaps what Eric Dierker
had suggested over a year ago is in order, that being a RICO investigation
is in order....