Re: [ga] Re: [At-Large] Network Solutions Under Large Scale DDoSAttack

  • To: hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Re: [At-Large] Network Solutions Under Large Scale DDoSAttack
  • From: "Jeffrey A. Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2009 18:48:37 -0800

Eric and all,

  Well the latter would be at least a respit from the poorly managed
and poorly secured .Com space.  That said, others would be damaged
appriciatably, and there is no viable alternitive at present.  One than
has to ask, what to do, and how?  Would TLDA be able to fill
the void?  Maybe .FR taking up the slack?  No?  Well how about
getting some operational standards in place so that a means and
method can be popped into place to address such problems in the
shor term?

Hugh Dierker wrote:

> So then following out your so wisened scenario; What would we migrate
  to then?Or would we just go for walks, read books and watch Network TV
  shows?