Re: [ga] OnlineNic's real address

  • To: na-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [ga] OnlineNic's real address
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2009 14:00:48 -0800 (PST)

I must say I have great respect for whoever, (and I do believe it must be a
central figure to have crossed the Ts and dotted the Is so well), set this
structure, seemingly non structure up. The shell game concepts are very
difficult to construct. This one even is complete with living or dynamic
patterned contact switches.
The cool thing here is that it does not seem to be designed to commit either
Hari Kari or mass commercial fraud but simply to avoid direct confrontation. If
someone has a lawsuit filed I could get them served in about 24 hrs.

My question to you Danny is; Who cares??, and why?
If someone or thing does not want to be bothered by you or God forbid, Jeff
Williams ;-} they should somewhat legally and somewhat illegally be able to
avoid you. Bet you have a restricted # on your cell.