Re: [ga] [Fwd: trying to figure out squatters activity]

  • To: peter@xxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [ga] [Fwd: trying to figure out squatters activity]
  • From: "Jeffrey A. Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2008 20:58:58 -0700

Peter and all,

  Thank you for forwarding this.

  It would be a good idea as a place keeper if for no other
reason for Hugo to contact ICANN directly in this matter.
But he should be under no illusion to expect ICANN to take
action or any sort, or any action that would correct this
incident properly.

Peter Dambier wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I just found this message on the djbdns list.
>
> Are there any ideas?
>
> I am afraid Hugo Monteiro is not a member in this list.
> That is why I cc-ed him.
>
> Kind regards
> Peter

Regards,

Spokesman for INEGroup LLA. - (Over 281k members/stakeholders strong!)
   Abraham Lincoln

jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
My Phone: 214-244-4827