[ga] Re: Coop's Corner: Why I'm passing on Google's 10th anniversary

  • To: newsletters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Vint Cerf <vint@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] Re: Coop's Corner: Why I'm passing on Google's 10th anniversary
  • From: "Jeffrey A. Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2008 19:20:07 -0700

Coop,

  I share you your sentamints here.  However I will not likely
have any more interest in Google's 20th or 30th anniversary
given their lack if consideration for users everywhere.

"CNET News.com" wrote:

> CNET | Coop's Corner
>
> September 5, 2008
>
> Why I'm passing on Google's 10th anniversary
>
> I'm quite sure I didn't make a big deal about Microsoft's 10th,
> either. But Google at 20? Now that will be something to behold.
>
> >Why I'm passing on Google's 10th anniversary
> http://ct.cnet.com/clicks?t=71005587-5ed3f1e446c2116264b971bf1b23af53-bf&brand=NEWS&s=5
>
> Charles Cooper
> Executive editor, CNET News.com
>
> Unsubscribe instructions are at the bottom of this newsletter.
>
> IN THIS ISSUE:
>
> 1.Commentary
> 2.Top Stories
> 3.More from CNET News.com:
>
> 1. Commentary
>
> 10 things we'd like to see in Chrome
>
> Josh Lowensohn: Google's Chrome is pretty good, but it could be a
> whole lot better. We've rounded up 10 ways to tweak it to make it
> an all-around better browser.
> September 4, 2008
>
> >Read more
> http://ct.cnet.com/clicks?t=71005588-5ed3f1e446c2116264b971bf1b23af53-bf&brand=NEWS&s=5
>
> Improve Vista's performance a little or a lot
>
> Dennis O'Reilly: Disable indexing, shut down the Aero interface,
> and clear out unneeded autostart apps to put Vista into high
> gear.
> September 5, 2008
>
> >Read more
> http://ct.cnet.com/clicks?t=71005589-5ed3f1e446c2116264b971bf1b23af53-bf&brand=NEWS&s=5
>
> Reality Check: The Seinfeld ad was superb
>
> Don Reisinger: What does Microsoft need to do to make pundits and
> Apple fanboys happy?
> September 5, 2008
>
> >Read more
> http://ct.cnet.com/clicks?t=71005590-5ed3f1e446c2116264b971bf1b23af53-bf&brand=NEWS&s=5
>
> How will Google Chrome change user experience on the Web?
>
> Tim Leberech: Gianluca Brugnoli, Principal Design Analyst in frog
> design's Milan studio, outlines some possible models and
> consequences Chrome might have for the field of user experience.
> September 4, 2008
>
> >Read more
> http://ct.cnet.com/clicks?t=71005591-5ed3f1e446c2116264b971bf1b23af53-bf&brand=NEWS&s=5
>
> 2. Top Stories
>
> 1. Speed test: Google Chrome beats Firefox, IE, Safari
> http://ct.cnet.com/clicks?t=71005592-5ed3f1e446c2116264b971bf1b23af53-bf&brand=NEWS&s=5
> 2. Google steps on Firefox with its new Zune...err, Chrome browser
> http://ct.cnet.com/clicks?t=71005593-5ed3f1e446c2116264b971bf1b23af53-bf&brand=NEWS&s=5
> 3. What Chrome means for Microsoft
> http://ct.cnet.com/clicks?t=71005594-5ed3f1e446c2116264b971bf1b23af53-bf&brand=NEWS&s=5
> 4. Be sure to read Chrome's fine print
> http://ct.cnet.com/clicks?t=71005595-5ed3f1e446c2116264b971bf1b23af53-bf&brand=NEWS&s=5
> 5. Meet Chrome, Google's shiny new browser
> http://ct.cnet.com/clicks?t=71005596-5ed3f1e446c2116264b971bf1b23af53-bf&brand=NEWS&s=5
>
> 3. More from CNET News.com:

> [...]

Regards,

Spokesman for INEGroup LLA. - (Over 281k members/stakeholders strong!)
   Abraham Lincoln

jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
My Phone: 214-244-4827