[ga] Re: [At-Large] DIRECTI Demands Takedown of KNUJON Post

  • To: At-Large Worldwide <at-large@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, bhavin.t@xxxxxxxxxxx, mhandelman@xxxxxxxx, Ga <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, DHS cert <cert@xxxxxxxx>, DHS Julie Myers <Julie.myers@xxxxxxx>, GAC Rep <ssene@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Derek Smythe <derek@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] Re: [At-Large] DIRECTI Demands Takedown of KNUJON Post
  • From: "Jeffrey A. Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2008 22:14:15 -0700

Danny and all,

  Well I disagree of course.  Also see:
http://private.dnsstuff.com/tools/dnsreport.ch?domain=infosecurity.us
also see:
http://private.dnsstuff.com/tools/lookup.ch?formaction=DNSLOOKUP&name=infosecurity.us&type=A&server=&detail=0

Not even listed!  Hummmm? No authoritative name server?  Hummm again!
 And still Directi.com seems to have no SPF record. see:
http://private.dnsstuff.com/tools/dnsreport.ch?domain=Directi.com&token=03d021f32671958b2ef216820022b019

  That's a no no, Bhavin. >:(  So clean that up please.

  And of course, infosecurity.us Whois shows that Godaddy is their
registrar.  How unsurprising.  See:
http://private.dnsstuff.com/tools/whois.ch?ip=infosecurity.us&server=&email=on&token=03304237286f945f2c327e82044a2019

  Seems that there are also som problems with the TTL IP address as well.
See:
http://private.dnsstuff.com/tools/ip4r.ch?ip=209.62.85.50&token=030042f360a791d324a2298a0b6ba019

a frequent listed spammer.  Bad form there!  >:)

  From my own point of view and given this evadence, seems to be that both
infosecurity.us and
Directi.com should be taken down as both DN's represent a clear and present
danger
to users.

  Ergo, I am having even more problems with the varacity of Mr. Turakhia's
request
and
statements accordingly.