[ga] Re: [At-Large] Re-engineering the Internet

  • To: Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond <ocl@xxxxxxx>, ALAC NA Discuss <na-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] Re: [At-Large] Re-engineering the Internet
  • From: "Jeffrey A. Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 04:28:29 -0700

Oliver and all,

  Anytime as a good time to bridge any gap, in this case it's late,
even very late and the ALAC has not lead the charge nor does it
have, or at least has not yet demonstrated that it has the expertise
and widom/judgment to make reasonable, fact based decisions,
especially of a technical sort.

  But glad to read you adding your voice, even if you are a bit
mislead or under a bit of a misunderstanding, vis a vi the ALAC.