[ga] Re: [NA-Discuss] CONFIRMED: Briefing Session on Draft Operational Plan and Budget

  • To: Kevin Wilson <kevin.wilson@xxxxxxxxx>, ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [ga] Re: [NA-Discuss] CONFIRMED: Briefing Session on Draft Operational Plan and Budget
  • From: "Jeffrey A. Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 15:32:43 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

Kevin and all,

  Thank you for your very interesting response to Danny's
question.  It is however not a new question in respect to
ICANN fee's and funding.

  Frankly as ICANN is a 501(c3) corp. such fees do not seem
to be in compliance with such a designation.  Such funding
should come from donations, not fees which essentially
represent a Tax without representation, an illegal act.

  I would therefore request that this questionably legal
additional fee be recinded with all due haste.