[ga] an eerie silence fell over the land - EARTH TO ICANN - EARTH TO ICANN - COME IN ICANN

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [ga] an eerie silence fell over the land - EARTH TO ICANN - EARTH TO ICANN - COME IN ICANN
  • From: "Joe Baptista" <baptista@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 11:45:40 -0400

A participant on the GA of some importance here just wrote me and prefaced
his introductory remarks on my unanswered questions to ICANN staff with the
statement "an eerie silence fell over the land".  Indeed I agree with him,
there is an eerie silence in ICANN land concerning their association with
INAIC.

Frankly I understand ICANN embarrassment in this.  A lot of people like
ICANN have gotten associated with this scam.  So if I were in ICANN's shoes
I too would be silent.  But I'll keep pushing for an answer.

Incidentally this has been going on since 2004.  So if ICANN was not
associated with them they would have had plenty of time to take this to
court and get an injunction.  But I want an official response from ICANN.

regards
joe baptista