[ga] RALO's support for the ALAC's updated statement

  • To: "Alan Greenberg" <alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx>, <avri@xxxxxxx>, <krosette@xxxxxxx>, <lgasster@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] RALO's support for the ALAC's updated statement
  • From: "Dominik Filipp" <dominik.filipp@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 14:40:11 +0200

Alan,

Well, I have visited all public mailing lists enumerated at
http://atlarge-lists.icann.org/mailman/listinfo
mails related to domain tasting (by subject title) that were posted
during March and April, as well some others. I was not able to find any
supportive contribution from RALOs to the updated statement. Perhaps
they are somewhere else, or I have not come across them...

I also subscribed to domain tasting working group DT-WG list but the
list is empty. Were the posts replaced somewhere else or didn't any
contribution come in?

Any idea where the sources are?

Thank you

Dominik