RE: [ga] RE: ICANN Board Recommends Action on Domain Tasting

  • To: "Danny Younger" <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [ga] RE: ICANN Board Recommends Action on Domain Tasting
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 01:48:30 -0500

Danny,

Note that I referred to the design teams I was involved in; I was not
involved in the DT design team.  I suggest you either read the
transcript or listen to the MP3 of the Council meeting today to see/hear
the comments I made.  I think you will find that my comments are in line
with your concerns.

Chuck