Re: [ga] ICANN Board Recommends Action on Domain Tasting

  • To: "GNSO.SECRETARIAT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] ICANN Board Recommends Action on Domain Tasting
  • From: "Jeffrey A. Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 03:36:46 -0800

Glen and all,

  Well not unexpected, but a seriously bad and ineffective move
and/or decision by the Board as the future will eventually
show.  These "Fees" will only be charged back to ligitimate
registrants as a cost of doing bad business by registrars and
registries and have little long term impact on Tasting.

Regards,

Spokesman for INEGroup LLA. - (Over 277k members/stakeholders strong!)
   Abraham Lincoln

jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
My Phone: 214-244-4827