Re: [ga] Lesbians at ICANN

  • To: Kieren McCarthy <kieren.mccarthy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Lesbians at ICANN
  • From: "Jeffrey A. Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 01:32:56 -0800

Kieren and all,

  I for one was not and would not have my sensibilities "irrevocability
damaged" as you put it,
by such content unless of course it was not accurate.  I would have my
sensibilities
"irrevocability damaged" if complete archives of any ICANN comments,
blogs or
web pages were not fully and completely archived without exception or
edit.  To do
such a thing is not excusable and would be against US law and would
warrent
reporting to LEA officials accordingly.  Ergo Kieren, some of your
remarks
below concern me accordingly...

Regards,

Spokesman for INEGroup LLA. - (Over 277k members/stakeholders strong!)
   Abraham Lincoln

jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
My Phone: 214-244-4827