RE: [ga] Matthew Hooker from Los Angeles ICANN meeting

  • To: "Roberto Gaetano" <roberto@xxxxxxxxx>, "Prophet Partners Inc." <Domains@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [ga] Matthew Hooker from Los Angeles ICANN meeting
  • From: "Dominik Filipp" <dominik.filipp@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 14:22:07 +0100

Roberto,

I personally welcome any efforts directed to advocation of registrant's
interests. Maybe that lonely voice might have seemed as a desperate
screaming in a desert but it is symptomatic, as a result of none or slow
progress towards such interests and a growing pile of unsolved problems.
I am happy someone had a courage to point it out on official forum and
couldn't get ignored or overlooked like, let's say, the members of this
list..., regardless of his personal relation to Nicole or Claudia.

Dominik