Re: [ga] ICANN Board can intervene to stop domain tasting for 1 year

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "'ICANN Domain name tasting'" <domain-tasting-2008@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] ICANN Board can intervene to stop domain tasting for 1 year
  • From: "Jeffrey A. Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 22:00:56 -0800

Roberto and all,

  Of course there is a cost.  We all know that.  What is more important
that the costs were generated by a lack of good RIR policy which many
pointed out many times in the past and were either ignored, not understood,
or not recognized/believed at that time.  Secondly, it is ICANN's lack
of dealing with this porblem early on when elaborated upon at length,
that has now become a very real and recognizable problem...

Regards,

Spokesman for INEGroup LLA. - (Over 277k members/stakeholders strong!)
   Abraham Lincoln

jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
My Phone: 214-244-4827