Re: [ga] ICANN Board can intervene to stop domain tasting for 1 year

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, ICANN Domain name tasting <domain-tasting-2008@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] ICANN Board can intervene to stop domain tasting for 1 year
  • From: "Jeffrey A. Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 14:13:32 -0800

George and all,

  I agree with you here George as to a actual solution that is workable.
I don't agree that ICANN cannot or should not be monitoring their
ACCREDITED Registrars or Registries logs.  They should do so
on a regular basis.

  As to Bod members whom may have conflicts with registries, if
such a situation exists, that Bod member should immediately resign
due to that very COI.

Regards,

Spokesman for INEGroup LLA. - (Over 277k members/stakeholders strong!)
   Abraham Lincoln

jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
My Phone: 214-244-4827