Re: [ga] NSI immediately registering domains that are searched ontheir site

  • To: "Nevett, Jonathon" <jnevett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] NSI immediately registering domains that are searched ontheir site
  • From: "Jeffrey A. Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2008 21:01:05 -0800

Jonathon and all,

  Interesting, but errant approach.  However I for one cannot see your
approach being very effective as it only has a very limited durration
and
can be too easily gamed.  Further I would have to say that your approach

is tantamount to restraint of trade, all be that restraint of a limited
duration.  None the less a much more comprehensive and exacting
approach to addressing both Tasting and it's cousin Front Running
that has teeth and serious consequences, seems to be in order and
a far more effective means by which to curb such miscreant activity.

  Ergo, two wrongs never make a right, Jonathon!  So please cease
and desist this practice and/or errant approach immediately!

Regards,

Spokesman for INEGroup LLA. - (Over 277k members/stakeholders strong!)
   Abraham Lincoln

jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
My Phone: 214-244-4827