Re: [ga] NSI immediately registering domains that are searched on their site

  • To: George Kirikos <gkirikos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] NSI immediately registering domains that are searched on their site
  • From: "Jeffrey A. Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2008 14:41:40 -0800

George and all,

  Thank you for providing this very interesting turn of events and
follow on information.  It should be remembered that Domain Name
tasting currently is not an "Illegal" practice, and in fact has been
tacitly encouraged by ICANN.  However perhaps Domain Name
tasting should be made illegal by federal statute, or some sort of
specific regulation, which is the method I personally would prefer,
in order to discourage such a practice.  But I am not holding my
breath on seeing Domain Name Tasting subsiding any time soon...

Regards,

Spokesman for INEGroup LLA. - (Over 277k members/stakeholders strong!)
   Abraham Lincoln

jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
My Phone: 214-244-4827