Re: [ga] Chairman Welcomes ICANN Community to a Celebration of Exciting TenYears of Working Together

  • To: "GNSO.SECRETARIAT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Chairman Welcomes ICANN Community to a Celebration of Exciting TenYears of Working Together
  • From: "Jeffrey A. Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2008 04:03:57 -0800

Dear secretariat and all,

  Thank you very much for passing this interesting announcement along.

  We in the GA recognize that working together with
stakeholders/users/registrants is not
now nor has ever been an ICANN strong suit.  Rather giving lip service has
been the norm.

  Although I like Peter very much, his ideological bent is strictly IP based
and therefore
cannot be representative of the vast majority of stakeholders/users and/or
registrants.
As Registrants in particular are not equally represented within the GNSO
structure
of ICANN still, despite the obvious need and desire of such as is indicated
in the
MOU, it seems rather largely disingenuous for this announcement to be
slanted in the
direction of presupposed "Celebration of working together".  Such nonsense
is
far from the truth.

Regretful regards,

Spokesman for INEGroup LLA. - (Over 277k members/stakeholders strong!)
   Abraham Lincoln

jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
My Phone: 214-244-4827