Excessive nonsense to:Re: [ga] Off Topic and Excessive Posts

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Excessive nonsense to:Re: [ga] Off Topic and Excessive Posts
  • From: "Jeffrey A. Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 12:03:22 -0800

Debbie and all,

  I believe it was you that brought up Wikipedia as a subject on
this forum.  As such, it seems less than intelegable and nonsensical
to now determine unerlaterly that Wikipedia is off topic.  Ergo,
I would appriciate it, as I am sure others would as well to discontinue
such improperly disparaging subject lines accordingly.  Secondly
as Wikipedia is claimed by some At-Large members as a credable
refrence source, as with Google and Yahoo, have been claimed on
the General Assembly forum, I believe that such considerations
are best likely viewed in the full light of their own historical and
emphirical record lest users, and GA members be mislead or
incompletely informed accordingly.

  Therefore I would appriciate if the list monitor take the
porper sanction and council Ms. Garsdale appropriately.

Jeffrey A. Williams
Spokesman for INEGroup LLA. - (Over 277k members/stakeholders strong!)
   Abraham Lincoln

liability
CSO/DIR. Internet Network Eng. SR. Eng. Network data security IDNS. div.
of Information Network Eng.  INEG. INC.
jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
My Phone: 214-244-4827