Re: [ga] ICANN Travel Budgeting

  • To: debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [ga] ICANN Travel Budgeting
  • From: "Jeffrey A. Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 20:55:59 -0800

Debbie and all,

  I guess we will have to disagree.  The COI alone is reason enough
to be skeptical, not to mention the far to high cost and the fact that
such meetings are easily enough done via live web forums.  And BTW,
fun has nothing to do with it.

Spokesman for INEGroup LLA. - (Over 277k members/stakeholders strong!)
   Abraham Lincoln

liability
CSO/DIR. Internet Network Eng. SR. Eng. Network data security IDNS. div.
of
Information Network Eng.  INEG. INC.
jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Phone: 214-244-4827