Re: [ga] Proposal for change to list archives

  • To: <kent@xxxxxxxxx>, <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Proposal for change to list archives
  • From: "Prophet Partners Inc." <Domains@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 09:59:49 -0400

Hi Kent,

There are still problems with email distribution and archives. A message that I sent on:

- Saturday October 13th at 21:41 GMT titled Re: [ga] On Its Way: One of the Biggest Changes to the Internet

did not get posted until I sent another message on

- Sunday October 14th at 09:41 GMT titled Re: [ga] [OT] Wikipedia declining, credibility and internal struggles sited

Both were distributed by majordomo at 10:04 GMT. Another message that I sent:

- Sunday October 14th at 12:34 GMT titled Re: [ga] Domain Transfer Complaint

is still in limbo. If my hunch is right, it will get distributed and archived at the same time as this message.

Sincerely,
Ted
Prophet Partners Inc.
http://www.ProphetPartners.com