Re: [ga] GA in LA

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [ga] GA in LA
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 13:55:27 -0700 (PDT)

I do not see any problems with attempting this. I will try to find out more in
the next day or so. Clearly an agenda of issues would be a good starting place.
  There should be some input from members regarding this idea.

  Eric

Danny Younger <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Eric,

The following note was posted by ICANN Staff:

"We will be unable to accommodate requests for new
meetings which are made any less than two weeks before
the start of the meeting on Monday 29th October. That
means no new meetings which involve ICANN staff
support, meeting rooms, interpretation, A/V
requirements, and the like can be scheduled if
requested after 15 October."

http://atlarge-lists.icann.org/pipermail/alac_atlarge-lists.icann.org/2007q3/001640.html

I would find it useful to have a GA meeting on the
Constituency Day (Tuesday 30 October) to discuss GNSO
Improvements and the proposal that will be tendered by
the Board Governance Committee's Working Group (among
other topics).

As far as I know, the people to be contacted regarding
the availability of meeting rooms and scheduling would
be Diane Schroeder, Michael Evans, and/or Paul Levins.

Let me know if you concur with this suggestion. Also,
now might be a good time to start agenda planning.

regards,
Danny

Need a vacation? Get great deals
to amazing places on Yahoo! Travel.
http://travel.yahoo.com/

 Check out  the hottest 2008 models today at Yahoo! Autos.