RE: [ga] Election Oversight Committee

  • To: debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx, narten@xxxxxxxxxx, elisabeth.porteneuve@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: [ga] Election Oversight Committee
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 12:16:06 -0700 (PDT)

As chair I appoint, without their permission, the following list members to
serve as the Election Oversight Committee.

  1. Danny Younger
  2. Thomas Narten.
  3. Elisabeth Porteneuve

  The bad part about this appointment is that you may refuse, but if you do
you, must name another for your slot. (I know, pushy Chairman are a pain)

  I would ask anyone on the list to give us a point of contact and costing for
a polling booth.

  Eric
  As Chair

Debbie Garside <debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
      Hi Eric

  Do you mean nominations for the position as Chair or nominations to the EOC
and Secretariat?  Or are you acting as the Secretariat in calling for
nominations?  To which address are nominations to be sent?

  Questions questions :-)

  Best regards

  Debbie

photos & more.