Re: [ga] New List Monitor

  • To: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] New List Monitor
  • From: Joe Baptista <baptista@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2007 12:32:57 -0400

Hugh Dierker wrote:

Well that is a far better cry than myself.
I hereby appoint Ms. Garside as the second list monitor and hereby terminate my position as List Monitor. Sotiris is quite correct.

Debbie - great stuff.  Were working together.

God bless.
Joe Baptista

Eric

*/Debbie Garside <debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>/* wrote:

    OK OK... I will do it with guidance from you and Joe in the first
instance. Debbie