[ga] New List Monitor

  • To: GA <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] New List Monitor
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2007 06:43:54 -0700 (PDT)

Pursuant to our rules the chair may appoint monitor(s). We have one fantastic
monitor. Joe has served well with tied hands. And I hope he will consider
continuing to serve for a long time to come. He is first and foremost looking
out for the interests of the GA. Yet never forgetting our duty to honor free
speech.

  I am appointing myself as the other monitor. Factors have arisen that require
two list monitors. Sometimes decision must be made that attract much
controversy and it is better we keep the lead monitor unsullied.

  Eric
  as Chair

Got a little couch potato?