[ga] Fine Line

  • To: GA <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] Fine Line
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2007 17:53:10 -0700 (PDT)

I used to be sure that there was a fine line between free speech for the
protection of rights and sedition for the sake of anarchy. Well I was right.
There is one.
  But what surprises me is how easy it is to tell the difference over time.
First clue is a continuous needling attack on any authority.
  Next is an apparent compulsive behavior toward breaking any and all rules,
almost a systematic connect the dots routine over time. Of course it would not
be complete without an arrogance and puffing up and then an attack that
anything around is illegitimate without approval by the anarchist. It becomes
clear that anarchy is what is being sought - - for the purpose of preventing
anything positive from occuring and maintaining power through intimidation and
sheer volume. A power that is unnatainable in any other fashion. Also it is
worthless to most because it cannot be used to do anything positive.

  Well regardless of the rules themselves, this Assembly voted overwhelmingly
in favor of rules versus chaos/anarchy. Note, our rules only count those who
voted. We had one vote against having rules, the same person we are dealing
with now. In essence the majority here voted for rules and order and respect.

  So I, as the only elected person here, have no choice but to enforce the
rules as best I can.

  I surely do hope that when we get this all straightened out that members
begin to participate again.

  Eric

Choose the right car based on your needs.  Check out Yahoo! Autos new Car
Finder tool.