[dow3tf] Cape Town Whois task force meetings
- To: "3DOW3tf" <dow3tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [dow3tf] Cape Town Whois task force meetings
- From: "gnso.icann" <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 17:16:05 +0100
- Importance: Normal
- Sender: owner-dow3tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dear Councillors and Whois task force members,
An update on the Council Agenda
Wednesday 1 Dec. room 1.61/1.62 (All day for the task forces, Council
and GAC lunch meeting)
8:30 to 10:30 WSIS Workshop Auditorium
10:30 to 11:30 Registry Approval process PDP
11:30 - 12:30 Whois task force 3 (For absent participants the teleconf
time will be changed, watch for the announcement!)
13:00 to 14:00 GAC/GNSO/Task force participants lunch, room 1.61/1.62
16:30 18:00 Whois task force 1/2, task force members present in CT, room
Thursday 2 Dec.
7:30to 9:00 GNSO Breakfast venue room 1.43/1.44
9:00 to 10:00 ICANN Welcome Ceremony Auditorium
10:00 onwards Constituency meetings see:
Cross constit and CBUC 1.42
Local Hosts? reception (buses leave at regular intervals from hotel for
the venue ? the Castle)
Friday 3 Dec.
8:30 to 10:30 GNSO Public Forum Auditorium 1
1. Whois tf ½ recommendations 20 mins
2. Registry approval process pdp 20 mins
3. Workshop summary 20 mins
4. GNSO Council review 20 mins
5. Open mike 20 mins
10:30 to 12:30 GNSO Council meeting Auditorium 1 (dial-in possibilities
for absent members)
If you have any questions please let me know.
See you there!
Thank you very much.
Glen de Saint Géry