ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[dow3tf]

Re: [dow3tf] Draft of Revised Preliminary Report

  • To: dow3tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [dow3tf] Draft of Revised Preliminary Report
  • From: Frannie Wellings <wellings@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 08:54:54 -0400
  • Sender: owner-dow3tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi all -
I tried to send this yesterday evening, but just realized it didn't go through...

I have a summary of comments, but the public comments seem to keep coming along via ICANN's web site. I don't want to leave anyone out so I'm going to refrain from sending this until tomorrow afternoon. Regarding the report, I've scratched my revisions as a result of the mixture of comments and will leave it up to group discussion on Friday. I've asked Glen to let me know when they've finished combing through the comments and are sure they've got them all. Best, F