ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[dow3tf]

Re: [dow3tf] Draft of Revised Preliminary Report

  • To: <wellings@xxxxxxxx>, <dow3tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [dow3tf] Draft of Revised Preliminary Report
  • From: "Brian Darville" <BDARVILLE@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2004 11:41:50 -0400
  • Sender: owner-dow3tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Frannie:

Please make sure that the summary of comments is a separate appendix to the report.  Also, please prepare a redline version so that we can all see the changes to the report that you are proposing in the revised draft.

Thank you.

Brian Darville

>>> Frannie Wellings <wellings@xxxxxxxx> 07/07/04 11:29AM >>>
Actually, I've been working diligently according to the original
plan. So by the end of the day, I will have a revision of the report
incorporating the summary of comments I've prepared.  I didn't
anticipate a change of plans. Look forward to talking to you all soon
and working towards consensus in this task force, Frannie

--

~~~

Frannie Wellings
Policy Fellow, Electronic Privacy Information Center   ~    http://www.epic.org