ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[dow3tf]

Re: [dow3tf] Draft of Revised Preliminary Report

  • To: Brian Darville <BDARVILLE@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [dow3tf] Draft of Revised Preliminary Report
  • From: "Ross Wm. Rader" <ross@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2004 09:52:54 -0400
  • Cc: dow3tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-dow3tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Brian Darville wrote:

I think it would make sense for you and Frannie to prepare a summary of the comments which we can then include as an additional appendix to the Final Report.  Please put that summary in final form so that we will not need to edit it.  If possible, please circulate the summary by the end of the day today.

I will take the summary and then try to update the report, although I don't anticipate that each comment would materially change the report.

That sounds like it will work. Thanks.

--

-rwr

"Every contrivance of man, every tool, every instrument, every utensil, every article designed for use, of each and every kind, evolved from very simple beginnings." - Robert Collier

Got Blog? http://www.blogware.com My Blogware: http://www.byte.org