ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[dow3tf]

Re: [dow3tf] Re: Results of todays joint TF call

  • To: ross@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [dow3tf] Re: Results of todays joint TF call
  • From: "Ross Wm. Rader" <ross@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 04 Jun 2004 10:49:02 -0400
  • Cc: Brian Darville <BDARVILLE@xxxxxxxxx>, wellings@xxxxxxxx, dow3tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, roseman@xxxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-dow3tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

My mail has been acting funny so I'm not sure if this made it to the task force. Apologies if you are receiving this twice.

On 6/3/2004 3:12 PM Ross Wm. Rader noted that:

On 6/3/2004 3:09 PM Brian Darville noted that:

Frannie:

The 3 chairs are to send an email to Bruce as Chair of the GNSO Council. That email may be broader and different in scope from what you have stated below. I will ensure that the email is sent to Task Force 3 and I assume the other TF Chairs will send it to their TFs as well.

I was confused by the outcome of the call this morning as it related to this task force. The call seemed to deal exclusively with the output of TF1 & TF2 and not this task force.

What is the general message that is being sent to the GNSO Council?

--

                       -rwr

"Don't be too timid and squeamish about your actions. All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Got Blog? http://www.blogware.com
My Blogware: http://www.byte.org