ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[dow3tf]

[dow3tf] Re: Results of todays joint TF call

  • To: <wellings@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [dow3tf] Re: Results of todays joint TF call
  • From: "Brian Darville" <BDARVILLE@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2004 15:09:30 -0400
  • Cc: <dow3tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <roseman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-dow3tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Frannie:

The 3 chairs are to send an email to Bruce as Chair of the GNSO Council.  That email may be broader and different in scope from what you have stated below.  I will ensure that the email is sent to Task Force 3 and I assume the other TF Chairs will send it to their TFs as well.

Thanks,

Brian Darville

>>> Frannie Wellings <wellings@xxxxxxxx> 06/03/04 02:19PM >>>
Brian - As I understand, you'll be writing to Bruce asking that the
Task Force DOW to be changed to state that after the public comment
period closes, the task force will have the opportunity to evaluate
and incorporate the comments that we deem to be substantive and
appropriate and vote on the report before it goes to Council.  I'm
wondering if you can also cc the task force on that e-mail.
Thank you, Frannie

Frannie Wellings
Policy Analyst, Electronic Privacy Information Center
Coordinator, The Public Voice
1718 Connecticut Ave. N.W., Suite 200
Washington, D.C.  20009   USA
wellings@xxxxxxxx
+1 202 483 1140 extension 107 (telephone)
+1 202 483 1248 (fax)
http://www.epic.org
http://www.thepublicvoice.org