ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[dow3tf]

[dow3tf] TF3 Preliminary Report with Registrar Minority Position

  • To: <dow3tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [dow3tf] TF3 Preliminary Report with Registrar Minority Position
  • From: "Brian Darville" <BDARVILLE@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 18:51:15 -0400
  • Cc: <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <crispin@xxxxxxxxx>, <roseman@xxxxxxxxx>, <Bruce.Tonkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-dow3tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Attached is TF3 Preliminary Report which includes the Registrar Minority Position.

In my view, we have deadline to post this report today, but in light of Ross's objections, I will leave it to ICANN to decide whether and when it wants to post the report.  I think it may make sense to handle any further discussions during the public comment period rather than further delaying the issuance of this report.

Have a nice weekend.