ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[dow3tf]

Re: [dow3tf] Task Force 3 Preliminary Report

  • To: <ross@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [dow3tf] Task Force 3 Preliminary Report
  • From: "Brian Darville" <BDARVILLE@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 18:22:20 -0400
  • Cc: <dow3tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <crispin@xxxxxxxxx>, <roseman@xxxxxxxxx>, <Bruce.Tonkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-dow3tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ross:

The only substantive portion of the report was discussed, reviewed and voted on line item by line item by every single Task Force Representative.

At this point, I suggest that you incorporate your Minority Report and post the TF3 Preliminary Report today.

Thanks.

Brian

>>> "Ross Wm. Rader" <ross@xxxxxxxxxx> 05/28/04 06:06PM >>>
On 5/28/2004 5:44 PM Brian Darville noted that:
> Ross:
>
> You have misstated the facts somewhat.

I have not seen the report in this form. There are very clear bylaws
requirement that the task force be provided with the opportunity to
review and discuss the report after its compilation and prior to its
filing for public comment.

I would like to take advantage of this privilege and review and discuss
this report with the other members of the task force prior to its filing
for public comment. In the meantime, I will publish the minority
recommendations of my constituency to the task force mailing list so
that you and Barbara may file a materially complete report for the
comment period at your convenience.

Thank you for your indulgence.

	-rwr

"In the modern world the intelligence of public opinion is the one
indispensable condition for social progress."
	- Charles W. Eliot (1834 - 1926)