ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[dow3tf]

RE: Fwd: Re: [dow3tf] TF3

  • To: <dow3tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Fwd: Re: [dow3tf] TF3
  • From: "Brian Darville" <BDARVILLE@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 16:33:12 -0400
  • Sender: owner-dow3tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Perhaps Sarah and Ross can set the meeting for a time convenient for them and the other Task Force members.  This week I will not be able to make the call but I do think we need to proceed with a substantive discussion.  I don't think we should delay the call because of my schedule.

>>> "GNSO SECRETARIAT" <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 05/10/04 03:37PM >>>
Please let me know when it would suite all of you. There is a task force 1
teleconf tomorrow at 11 am EDT.

Glen
GNSO Secretariat