ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[dow3tf]

Re: Fwd: Re: [dow3tf] TF3

  • To: <ross@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: [dow3tf] TF3
  • From: "Brian Darville" <BDARVILLE@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 12:18:40 -0400
  • Cc: <dow3tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <roseman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-dow3tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ross:

Only Glen and I were on the call last week.  There were no substantive discussions because no other Task Force reps dialed in.

Brian

>>> "Ross Wm. Rader" <ross@xxxxxxxxxx> 05/10/04 11:47AM >>>
On 5/10/2004 9:18 AM Brian Darville noted that:

> Ross, Sarah and Ken:
>
> Could you please work on taking the attached revised Best Practices statements and coming up with one to circulate before Wednesday's Meeting and discuss during the meeting.  I cannot be on the call on Wednesday as I will be on a plane.
>
> If you all could revise a draft document and discuss it on Wednesday and then see if you can circulate a further revised document before Friday that would be helpful.  I would like to try to be in a position to vote on the text of the document next week, Wednesday, May 19, 2004.

What was discussed last Wednesday? Do the attachments take into
account any of the commentary that I provided early last week? It will
be difficult to revise anything unless we have a common understanding
of what the current state of the drafts and commentary is.

--

                        -rwr

                 "Don't be too timid and squeamish about your actions.
                                            All life is an experiment.
                             The more experiments you make the better."
						- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Got Blog? http://www.blogware.com
My Blogware: http://www.byte.org