ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[dow3tf]

Re: Fwd: [dow3tf] Constituency statements and Preliminary reportdeadlines extended, April 16,May 6

  • To: <ross@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Fwd: [dow3tf] Constituency statements and Preliminary reportdeadlines extended, April 16,May 6
  • From: "Brian Darville" <BDARVILLE@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2004 17:25:00 -0500
  • Cc: <dow3tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-dow3tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tuesday would be great.

Have a nice weekend.

Brian

>>> "Ross Wm. Rader" <ross@xxxxxxxxxx> 04/02/04 05:23PM >>>
On 4/2/2004 5:02 PM Brian Darville noted that:

> Ross:
>
> If you can still circulate your draft report today or Monday that would be very helpful.  Please let us all know.

Actually after the Council's extension, I dropped tools today and
didn't make any further progress in favor of making sure I did some
day-job stuff.

Would sometime Tuesday be okay instead? I'd really prefer not to work
on it this weekend.

--

                        -rwr

                 "Don't be too timid and squeamish about your actions.
                                            All life is an experiment.
                             The more experiments you make the better."
						- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Got Blog? http://www.blogware.com
My Blogware: http://www.byte.org