Re: [dow2tf] Meeting Tuesday August 3rd (9-11am EST; 2-4pm UTC)
- To: <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>, <dow1tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <dow2tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [dow2tf] Meeting Tuesday August 3rd (9-11am EST; 2-4pm UTC)
- From: "Cade,Marilyn S - LGCRP" <mcade@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 10:12:29 -0400
- Cc: <bruce.tonkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Sender: owner-dow2tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Thread-index: AcR0n0LBw0sypGeEQeyETazmtv1PSQADafiU
- Thread-topic: [dow2tf] Meeting Tuesday August 3rd (9-11am EST; 2-4pm UTC)
Thanks for kicking this off, Jeff.
I recommend co-chairs. Each TF has some separate expertise... Also, we need a more subtantive list of the possible items for developing consensus policy before we develop the work porgram. You gave us a good start and others should build on it....
Finally, before we leap into a work program on tiered access, should we assess the feasibility and time lines, and if not, at what point would we consider that?