ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[dow2tf]

RE: [dow2tf] American Library Assoc Comments

  • To: "Kathryn Kleiman" <KathrynKL@xxxxxxx>, <dow2tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [dow2tf] American Library Assoc Comments
  • From: "Steven J. Metalitz IIPA" <metalitz@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2004 15:20:16 -0400
  • Sender: owner-dow2tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Kathy.  There have been a lot problems with getting comments
posted properly.  I think we can expect yet more that were submitted on
time to trickle in.

In the meantime my colleague has prepared a summary of those comments
which had appeared on the archive as of Wednesday morning. I attach,
FYI, both the TF1 and TF2 summaries because of the considerable overlap.

Steve Metalitz