[dow2tf] [dow1tf] RE: Joint Whois TF1 and 2 call?
- To: <dow1tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <dow2tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <metalitz@xxxxxxxx>, <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [dow2tf] [dow1tf] RE: Joint Whois TF1 and 2 call?
- From: "Milton Mueller" <Mueller@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2004 12:33:19 -0400
- Sender: owner-dow2tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
While appreciating the hard work imposed on you by chairing
the TF, I would recommend that as a matter of course that
all such important procedural motions be copied to the TF lists
in the future. Even if we don't have time to change it we would like to know what is being done.
>>> "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx> 06/08/04 09:07AM >>>
Below is the text of the note that I believe was sent to Bruce yesterday.
Because it was mainly procedural, and because of the lack of time, we did
not believe it was necessary to have this procedural note reviewed by the
Task Forces. With respect to the chart you are referring to, we have not