ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[dow2tf]

RE: [dow2tf] Joint Whois TF1 and 2 call?

  • To: "Steve Metalitz" <metalitz@xxxxxxxx>, "Jeff Neuman" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>, <dow2tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [dow2tf] Joint Whois TF1 and 2 call?
  • From: "Cade,Marilyn S - LGCRP" <mcade@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 09:03:05 -0400
  • Sender: owner-dow2tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

As some are aware, I am not available Wednesday at that time, due to being in the air/returning from ITU. I had hoped to provide written comments on the documents, so that David could represent the BC on both TF reports. Without a document to review today, with some reasonable time to do so, and get comments in, I am  handicapped.
I will be online for about 2 more hours, maybe three. Please send any documents to both this address and to marilynscade@xxxxxxx, so in case they do come through, I can retrieve them. I will have limited email access from 5 on today/Geneva time.

If we are without documents in a timely manner, I will not see them until Wednesday around 5:30 p.m. EST or later.

Marilyn S. Cade
AT&T Law & Government Affairs
1120 20th Street, NW, Suite 1000N
Washington, DC 20036