ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[dow2tf]

RE: [dow2tf] Voting version still off

  • To: <KathrynKL@xxxxxxx>, <dow2tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <Jordyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [dow2tf] Voting version still off
  • From: "Cade,Marilyn S - LGCRP" <mcade@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 May 2004 11:50:28 -0400
  • Cc: <mueller@xxxxxxx>, <marc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-dow2tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You can file a corrected version as needed, by working with Glen and even replace a document posted for comment with a corrected version, if needed.

As of today at 5:00 p.m., I can be reached at marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx until 6/9/04.

Please copy att.com as well, since that serves as my archives.

I will be at the ITU and tied up on meetings every day, but ocassionally have web access on a limited basis.

202-360-1196 c
mcade@xxxxxxx