RE: [dow2tf] Voting version still off
- To: <KathrynKL@xxxxxxx>, <dow2tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <Jordyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: RE: [dow2tf] Voting version still off
- From: "Cade,Marilyn S - LGCRP" <mcade@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 29 May 2004 11:50:28 -0400
- Cc: <mueller@xxxxxxx>, <marc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Sender: owner-dow2tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Thread-index: AcRFkqNu8qD1c8aoQI2/Oi57pSHglgAAX4PA
- Thread-topic: [dow2tf] Voting version still off
You can file a corrected version as needed, by working with Glen and even replace a document posted for comment with a corrected version, if needed.
As of today at 5:00 p.m., I can be reached at marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx until 6/9/04.
Please copy att.com as well, since that serves as my archives.
I will be at the ITU and tied up on meetings every day, but ocassionally have web access on a limited basis.
From: KathrynKL@xxxxxxx [mailto:KathrynKL@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, May 29, 2004 11:35 AM
To: dow2tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Jordyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: mueller@xxxxxxx; marc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Fwd: [dow2tf] Voting version still off
Jordyn and Glenn:
I am not sure of the status of additions, but I wanted to point out that the files distributed by the GNSO Secretariat to TF2 at 2:39pm yesterday did not reflect the changes to the Section 2.4 changes to wording and number of bullet points that Steve and I agreed to, and that TF2 supported on the subsequent call.
I forward again the email of mine and attached Steve's outlining the changes and the new current four bullet points. Could someone kindly confirm that the fully edited version reached the Council?
Thank you, Kathy