ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[dow2tf]

[dow2tf] Hopefully final draft

  • To: 2DOW2tf <dow2tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [dow2tf] Hopefully final draft
  • From: "Jordyn A. Buchanan" <jordyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 11:04:40 -0400
  • Sender: owner-dow2tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello all:

Please find attached a version of the draft that incorporates our discussion from the last few days. I've also added the appendix, which includes a significantly reformatted version of Team 1's spreadsheet to make it work in Word. (Thanks to Kathy for staying up late last night and doing that!) My guess is that as we convert that spreadsheet to HTML, it may go through another round or two of re-editing, but the content is still the same.

Changes are tracked versus Tuesday's draft to make it clear which edits are new. The exception is the insertion of the Appendix, which I did not track because it was ugly. However, I made minor edits to the introductory text to account for the fact that the Team 1 spreadsheet was in the document instead of in a separate Excel file--those edits are tracked.

Unless I've done something wrong, I believe that this draft is ready to be voted upon. I'll send instructions on how we will do that shortly.

Jordyn