ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[dow2tf]

RE: [dow2tf] Another 1.4 change/local law

  • To: "Kathryn Kleiman" <KathrynKL@xxxxxxx>, <Jordyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <dow2tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [dow2tf] Another 1.4 change/local law
  • From: "Steve Metalitz" <metalitz@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 08:49:04 -0400
  • Sender: owner-dow2tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I strongly disagree with Kathy's characterization of my edit.  There are
not two processes:  there is one process whose initial steps
(consultation with ICANN) might be dropped in an exceptional case (when
local law enforcement demands prevent it). However, in the interest of
allowing Jordyn to send out the final version so that we can vote today,
I withdraw my proposed edit to this bullet within section 1.4.