ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[dow2tf]

Re: [dow2tf] Revised draft

On 2004-05-26 11:21:45 -0400, Jordyn Buchanan wrote:

> Steve: one thing I notice is that your proposed changes to the
> tiered access provision seems to make even further exploration
> dependent on resolving viability, financial feasability, etc.
> I'm not sure if that's the intent, but that's how it reads right
> now.

The change also moves the substance of the recommendation from "the
principle is accepted, subject to ..." to "the principle is accepted
as a topic for further exploration."

That's a significant change to the report's substance proposed at
the 11th hour, and -- from my reading of what was discussed --
matches neither the Task Force's discussions, nor the
recommendations in section 3.  I would recommend that this change
*not* be adopted in the final version of the TF's report.

Thomas Roessler  <roessler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
At-Large Advisory Committee: http://alac.info/