ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[dow2tf]

[dow2tf] Draft report

  • To: "'2DOW2tf'" <dow2tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [dow2tf] Draft report
  • From: "Jordyn A. Buchanan" <jordyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 23:40:06 -0400
  • Sender: owner-dow2tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello all:

Here is the latest draft of this report. This redline is against the last draft that I distributed on the 19th. I'm still waiting for a few bits and pieces from people. In addition, tomorrow I'm going to:

1) Insert links where indicated throughout the report,
2) Add the appendix with the data analysis (previously sent out, although with the spreadsheet included in the Word document)
3) Finalize any remaining cleanup to make usage of terms, etc. consistent.

If you have any more comments on the substance (or formatting, etc.), please provide them to the list tomorrow. Ideally, any changes at this point are going to be relatively minor, because we'll need to get fairly broad support for any edits at this late stage to add them in. (It's perfectly possible I missed things we discussed today, in which case I'm hoping people will point them out to me.)

Thanks,

Jordyn