ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[dow2tf]

Re: [dow2tf] Whois tf 2: Draft section 2.4

  • To: metalitz@xxxxxxxx, gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, dow2tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [dow2tf] Whois tf 2: Draft section 2.4
  • From: KathrynKL@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 23:17:31 EDT
  • Sender: owner-dow2tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Attached please find some edits to Steve's section on collection of data
(2.4/3.4).
In my review of materials, I found a considerable discussion of collection of
data submitted in constituency statements, our data gathering phase, and also
the government submission that Team 1 was tasked to review.   It seems
appropriate to add it.

Also, I am a bit confused about conclusions vs. findings vs. recommendations,
so I rearranged things a bit in keeping with our other sections.

Word doc attached.  Hope AOL lets it come through nicely,
Kathy